Monday, February 13, 2012

Get Together Part 2 and 3

Been really in a lot of get together lately. First is last January 28 with my West peeps Luanne and Dada. I was supposed to meet them last month (I think..) because Racquel visited here in the Philippines (she's working in Singapore) but for some money reasons I wasn't able to. So Luanne and I decided to meet because I need to get her gift for Hayley. Good thing that Dada was okay with it too so we planned to meet at around 2pm at Trinoma. Hubby and I were late because he came home late from his "bike activity" with my cousins! They were already finished eating lunch and dessert when we came so we don't have a choice but to find a place to hang out. We were able to find the place near Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf to sit down and talk a little. It's nice to catch up with friends that I rarely see. I would love to spend more time with them if only I have a lot of free time.

with dada and luanne
This is a memorable picture for us. This day was like a telenobela because..well..there's a lot of revelations for Dada at that time. I wouldn't get into details because I'm sure neither of us wanted to reminisce that time. That picture was taken at Old Spaghetti House in Market Market. Dada is still pregnant with Blythe (she's now 2 years old), I was still single that time (and thinner!), and Luanne isn't together with Ryan yet. Changes are inevitable but the closeness is still there.

Anyway, after catching up with each other, Dada, Barry, and Blythe went home earlier than Lu and Rye because Dada's shift the day after is 3am. The rest of us stayed at Gong Cha SM North until 5pm before we all decided to go home. It was a short time but I had a lot of fun. Sa uulitin guys! =)

The next get together happened last Saturday (February 4). This time, it was from the second batch of my PS Peeps. Belle and Jerome who also worked from Singapore just had their vacation here in the Philippines since January 28. Belle planned a mini get together with the rest of our barkada at Giligans Trinoma. Funny thing is, those who I wasn't expected that will come actually came that day.

UL-UR: JV, Belle, France - LL-LR: Me, Aileen, Maisie
So it was me, Butchoy, Belle, Jerome, France, Aileen, Maisie, and Ned. Hayley and my mom were there too, wala nga lang sa picture. Aileen was so thin already! Kainggit! Although syempre the reason why she lose weight is not good, I still envy her! Haha! She was in the "hot seat" because we were talking about her and the rumored boyfriend for the whole time. I am hoping that there will be wedding bells soon! =) Looking forward to attend a friend's wedding! =)

So...after having an early dinner and chikahan at Giligans, I convince them to walk from Trinoma to Sky Garden SM North and try my latest addiction

the "after" version..lol
Gong Cha instead of Starbucks. Of course, nothing beats Starbucks when it comes to coffee but hey, been drinking it for the last 7 years of my life..so I guess trying out something new (and healthier) like milk tea is good. Good thing that they like it so I'm sure that its not gonna be hard for me to convince them again next time. We stayed there for an hour and a half (I think) before we decided to go home. Belle was really happy because Hayley wasn't masungit na when we were in Gong Cha so she was able to play with her and do all the "tricks" that she knew. I was also glad that she was able to bond with her godparents because these precious peeps never forget to give her gifts even without me asking them. Hayley was really lucky to have these godparents! =)

And so..just to end this entry (since I've been composing this for more than a week now..lol), I was glad to know that after all these years, I still have these true friends who I knew that will always be there for me..or for us (and vice versa) even if we don't see each other everyday. Hoping for more get together soon from my wave mates from West and NCO soon! =)

2 comments:

  1. Back to blogging ka na pala ulet mars! :) Sweet! Miss you and my inaanak so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes mars :) miss you too! come back soon! hehe..

    ReplyDelete