Monday, December 30, 2013

Year End Post (2013)

Whoa! It's been more than a year since my last post?! I didn't even realize that it was that long! I rarely remember blogging..masyadong busy! hahaha! Nah..every day is like waking up, taking a bath, going to work, then going home. That alone will took more than half of my day, so I don't even have time to do extra stuff. This is why I've realized that it is so much better to have a permanent home based job than traveling everyday to work. So anyway, I will try to think of the highlights of my 2013. Hopefully, I can still remember it.

January - I think this is the month when we got our own car. My mother and sister in law were too kind to lend us money and offer help to pay for the monthly payment. It was not a brand new car but we totally love it! We name him Lance.


April - We had our Contreras Family swimming party to remember my father-in-law's birthday. It was held in Blue Oyster Resort in Bilog, Valenzuela. It was so much fun! The kids are of course the happiest.


May - It was my Lapus family's turn. My cousins planned our outing in Nasugbu, Batangas. It was a very long drive! My husband and I were proud that our Lancer '95 was able to travel that far! We celebrated Mother's Day here. We also went to Paseo de Sta Rosa and have lunch there before we go home. It was tiring and ubusan ng money but it was so much fun! :)


July - I surprised my hubby and celebrated his birthday in Vikings, SM North EDSA. It was our first time to eat there that time and it was all worth it kahit medyo mahal. Kaya nga I always believe that when it comes to food, you eat what you pay for. Although, sometimes there are some restaurants that have expensive foods but hindi masarap or the servings are really bitin but most of the time, it is really worth it to pay extra. We also had a buffet dinner at Yakimix, Trinoma before his birthday with my cousins Kuya Jon, Ate Len, and Ate Jophe. It was food coma for 2 days! Lol. But of course, who will not love eating? :)


August - This is definitely the biggest surprise and the highlight of my 2013. I've got pregnant with my second kid! :) The husband and I never planned it but it was a blessing that we can never refuse. I have mixed emotions when I've found out about it but of course the important thing is I was happy :)


It was also in August that an Intertropical Convergence Zone hit the Philippines. It was named "Habagat", it wasn't really a storm but since the amount of rain was too much, it was considered as a tropical depression. Good thing this happened before I got pregnant. My husband and I were absent for 4 days during the week. It really amazed me that this "typhoon" caused the knee deep flood in front of our building! And when I was able to come to work, my manager greeted me "Oh, bakit ka pa pumasok?" Lol. It was unexpected but thank God I have an understanding boss!

October - My Hayley's third birthday (October 8). We had a simple celebration at home, invited her cousins Hanz and Reese. Few guests came that night, Tito Joni, Tita Hope, and Tito Fruity. My little princess is growing up fast! Oh please, don't grow up too soon! =(


November - My birth month. I had a simple lunch out with my husband, my Hayley, my mom and mom-in-law, and my sister from another mother Erin. It was again in Vikings, SM North EDSA. Weekday buffet is quite different from weekend, but nevertheless it was still beyond my satisfaction. I just love buffets! Lol. I know that my husband love it too..he actually prefers to eat now at buffets when we go out. Anyway, we went to grocery after lunch then go home. It was a simple celebration but I had a blast! :)


December - There are a lot of things to be happy about on this month. First, is of course the 13th month pay. It was given earlier than usual so it was really nice. Second is the Christmas Parties from Subs, LP, and Datacom/Convergys. I had an extra happiness when I've won a 22" LED TV from our raffle. Third is the Christmas shopping and the Christmas rush. But, nothing beats the happiness I had during my ultrasound last December 6th. I've found out that I'm having a baby BOY! Yay! Lucky lucky lucky! Hahaha! Well, I was happy because of course, I am determined that this will be my last pregnancy and I think I'll have second thoughts if I will not have a baby boy. Luckily, I will soon have 1 girl and 1 boy! =) Yay! Thank you God! :)

 
Just to add up, our Christmas is always great. Hayley is definitely the happiest during these times because of her gifts and aginaldos. Well, I think most of the kiddos too.


On top of the Christmas season, I am also thankful to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary last December 24th. :) It was a total of 7 years being together. It was really hard to celebrate it because may pasok pa kami sa work, so we have to request for a half day to find extra time kahit kumain lang. So that's what we did, we took a half day off from work and then went to Banapple, SM North to eat. Daddy also surprised me with a note saying "Mami, Happy anniversary! Ailabyu!" with matching roses :) It really made me smile like this ^___________________^. Lol. Thank you Daddy! I love you too! :)


So there, that's at least what I can remember as my highlights in 2013. I am hoping to have more blessings in 2014 and good vibes all year! Thank you God for all the blessings! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment